Eliminate everything before “Why you need a trust?”
It should read: We are committed to providing our clients with professional, expert services needed to successfully create, maintain and close revocable and irrevocable living and testamentary trusts.
We assure you of our commitment to providing you with the expert services needed to do any of these two type trust.
Why you need a trust?
- To retain assets control (via a trustee) in the case of declining health when you might be unable to manage your assets properly.
- To cut back on estate taxes if you have an estate that worth’s more than $5.6 million.
- To name a successor trustee
- To avoid probate.
- Put conditions on how and when your assets are distributed after you die
- To better protect your assets from creditors and lawsuits
- When maintaining asset control after the death of the owner especially when significant amounts of assets are involved. For instance, one can set up a trust for the sole purpose of paying college tuition for a grandchild. Such money made in trust can’t be used for any other purpose aside from providing for the grandchild’s tuition.
The type of trust you need depends on your goals and we are here to give you professional advice as you make the right decision.